Friday, August 19, 2011

a to z

I'm copying this from my friend, Marie's blog. She coppied it from her friend's blog. I just thought it looked like fun.

A. age :: twenty seven

B. bed size ::queen

C. chore you hate :: scrubbing the toilets. yuck. 

D. dogs :: none.but my neighbors have them. and they bark. a lot.
E. essential start to your day :: a shower. i can't wake up without it!

F. favorite color :: it changes often. currently i'm loving green.

G. gold or silver :: silver (or white gold)

H. height :: five feet. seven inches.

I. instruments you play :: vocal chords. i sing. i've been told i sing well.

J. job title :: mommy. it's the best job in the world!

K. kids :: Collin, Ronan and Dylan.

L. live :: Kansas!

M. maiden name :: young

N. nicknames :: sammy

O. overnight hospital stays :: um... 7 when I was 4, 2 with my first baby, 1 with my 2nd baby,  2 when he had pnemonia, and 1 with my 3rd baby. so.... 13

P. pet peeve :: dirty dishes put in the sink or on the counter right next to the empty dish washer.

Q. quote ::
"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain. But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way"
-unknown
R. righty or lefty :: righty

S. siblings :: 2 sisters. i'm in the middle.

T. time you wake up :: between 6 and 6:30.

U. university attended :: Wichita State University

V. vegetables you dislike: creamed corn.

W. what makes you run late :: i generally plan ahead because i hate being late, but if anything it's getting 3 kids ready.

X. x-rays you’ve had :: dental, ankle for many sprains, wrist for a sprain, back, finger (my sister slammed it in a door when i was 1 and broke it, it's still crooked), do MRI's count? I've had a lot of those for a brain tumor I had at age 4.

Y. yummy food :: salad. i really like a good salad.

Z. zoo animal favorite :: giraffes. they're beautiful.

No comments: