Thursday, August 4, 2011

consignment chairs

*I love when I have a whole post typed up and it magically vanishes.....

Last week I helped out with a consignment sale here in town. I consigned some of our baby stuff that we don't need right now and don't have room to store. It's a good opportunity for me to clear out some clutter, get out of the house, hang out with other moms, and get some good deals on "new" stuff for the boys.
One of the consignors I checked in brought in 2 matching child size recliner chairs to sell. We've been wanting to get some for the boys, but to buy them brand new is a good $100. We don't have that kind of money just lying around, so when these came in I got really excited!
 I got a great deal on them, and I'm not talking $30 or even $20 each. She was selling them for only $10 each! The boys love them and it's so nice to have extra chairs for family movie night. One of us usually ends up on the floor cause the kids take over the couch.
It's hard to see the chairs because my beautiful children are blocking them, but they're great!

No comments: