Tuesday, August 9, 2011

40 Years

Over the weekend we threw a party for my husband's parents. Their anniversary was in June and they have been married for 40 years. (we would have thrown the party sooner, but we seriously had no free weekends until now!) 40 years! Can you believe it? It's so rare these days for couples to stay together for that long.
We are so blessed to have such a good example of love in our family.
I borrowed my dad's camera to take pictures during the party (my camera was being used for the photo booth which you'll see in the next post). His camera is so much nicer than mine. The pictures just come out so clear. I don't think I want to give it back!

Here are a few shots of my family from the day.

Ronan snuggling with daddy.
Dylan playing with Dan's cousin's little boy, Camden. They are only a few months apart.
Me with my Dylee Bug!
Our family
Ronan and Collin
My beautifully decorated table

The banner I made.
Dylan trying out the monkey ears
Dyl snoozing on Papa
My delicious cupcakes  and flags I made.

My little ham. He cheeses every time the camera comes out. Later I'll have to do an entire post about him and his many goofy faces. The kid cracks me up!

No comments: