Wednesday, August 31, 2011

a Pirate Party and a ballgame

I thought I should share some photos from Collin's pirate party that we had 2 weeks ago....I'm such a bad blogger.

 The cupcakes. (the brown is supposed to be an island)

 My 3 Pirates
 Opening gifts from the grandparents before our friends arrive
 On a scavenger hunt to find the treasure map! (the scavenger hunt was actually a back up in case it rained, but we combined the 2 to make it last longer)

 Looking for treasure
 Found it!
 It took a long time to get the pinata open. Dan and I eventually had to grab it and rip it open.
 Collin didn't want a candle, but we sang to him anyhow.
The cute kids eating their cupcakes and icecream.

We had a blast!
Later that night we headed tot he Wingnuts game with family and friends.
 A couple of the players read a story to the kids before the game.
 Keegan and Collin...I believe they were trying to be rappers.
 This kid is the picture of adorable orneriness.
Beer run. Oh, and to get me some tacos.
Cheering for the Wingnuts. He would raise his hand up and yell "woo!" It was super cute.

No comments: