Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tiffany

I was rummaging through some boxes of my old stuff the other day looking for one of my favorite things from my childhood.

Isn't she precious?
I was needing someone to model some of my new headbands and hats and I knew she'd model without complaint :)

I got this sweet dolly for my 7th birthday and fell in love! I took her with me everywhere I went. I changed her diaper, gave her bottles and rocked her. She even had her own cradle to lay in (which I still have).  I remember even getting diapers (real Pampers diapers) for her for Christmas one year. I was so excited! Seriously, what 7 year old gets excited about getting diapers for Christmas?
For the past several years she's been in a box under our stairs, but now she hangs out with me downstairs when I'm crafting.
I don't let my boys play with her because I havet his fear of her beind drawn on or her arms being ripped off. I don't think I could bear it. Hopefully one day I'll have a little girl of my own to pass her down to. Until then, she's going to model headbands and hats.



No comments: