Monday, May 2, 2011

a belated birthday wish

Dan celebrated his 28th birthday last weekend (the 23rd) but with it being Easter weekend and all I haven't had time to post about it. Over all I think he had a good day.
We started out the morning by bringing Dan breakfast in bed.
We figured it wouldn't really be fun for him to sit in bed and eat alone, so we all joined in. Needless to say, the sheets had to be washed afterwards. My kids aren't exactly known for being neat.
Aren't my boys so handsome?

Dan then opened his birthday gift from the boys. The new Harry Potter on BluRay. I think he liked it.
My husband is cool.
We spent the day just hanging out, trying to keep Dan from having to do too many chores. For dinner that night we had chicken fajitas, Mexican rice and homemade guacamole followed by birthday "cake". Dan requested a giant cookie instead, and I must say, I make one amazing giant cookie.
Happy Belated Birthday, Love! You're amazing. I hope you enjoyed your day week(s).
I We love you!

No comments: