Sunday, May 15, 2011

my pride and joy

I took these pictures a week or so ago when I was playing with the boys in the backyard. Sometimes I take way too many pictures because I can't get over how incredible my kids are. I sit out back and watch them playing like tiny little people (which I realize they are but it still amazes me).
 Ronan looking serious on the swings
 Dyl's first time getting to really play in the sandbox...
he loved it

 My 3 boys playing so nice together
 My big boy, Collin. He can be crazy, but he's so helpful and loving

 I don't know what I would do without these boys. I am so thankful to be able to stay home with them, even if it means money is tight. There are times when I sit and watch them and my heart swells with so much pride and love that I almost cry. I know, I know. I'm such a girl. But seriously, they're amazing.





1 comment:

Natalie Jane said...

I know that feeling so well :)

thanks for linking up!