Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Great Savings with Groupon

If you haven't heard of Groupon already, you're in for a treat. I discovered this site via facebook months ago and am in LOVE with it! Groupon is a site that has a new deal every day, and when I say deal, I mean it. The first one I ever bought we got as a Christmas gift for Dan's dad. He is a golfer and would spend every day on the course if given the chance. Several months before Christmas Groupon had a deal for half off of green fees and cart rental for 2 at a nearby golf course. Even though Christmas was still a ways off, I purchased it. What rocks about this is that it can then stay in my account and wait until I print it off. I don't have to find a place to keep it and hope that I remember where it is come time to use it. The other really great thing is that most often the deal doesn't expire for months. You may only have 1 day to purchase the deal, but you have several months to use it.
For my birthday last year a friend bought me a massage at 40% off. AMAZING! Massages are something I love, but won't purchase for myself. It took me a good 2-3 months to finally use my gift, and even then I still had another 5 until it was going to expire.
If you're into deals, out Groupon. Sign up for your area and be prepared to save big!

No comments: