Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I hope that all you mommies had a fantastic Mother's Day and that your children spoiled you! My boys bought me a gift certificate to a new place called Color Me Mine. I'm very excited to go with the boys to use it. Color Me Mine is a shop where you pick out a piece (bowl, plate, cup....some kind of pottery) and paint it however you want. They then fire it for you so that you can take it home! I think I'm going to have the boys make me a coffee mug.
For my mom and mother in law this year we wanted to do a personalized gift.
Here is a picture of what it looks like....
Adorable, right? No, I didn't make it. I met a lady at the consignment sale I worked over spring break who makes these. Her and her twin sister have a site called Doublemint Designs. They have a lot of different styles to choose from and the price was great.
I think that the grandmas really liked their gift. It's the perfect size to fit on their desk at work.

No comments: