Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me! Monday


It's Monday again! Time to confess all of the things that you did not do this week! For the official rules to Not Me! Monday, head over to MckMama's. She is responsible for all this fun!

First of all, I did not post 3 times today. That would be crazy. One post per day please!

Let's see. Last week we did a garage sale at my parents' house. We made about $100 and decided that we could each spend a little. I wanted to buy shorts because I still don't fit into most of my clothes. So we went to Khol's and I was ready to spend my $42. I found a swim suit and some shorts but knew that I didn't have enough. I told my husband that I needed to decide what I wanted more because getting both would cost too much. I did not do this knowing good and well that my husband would respond with "it's okay honey, you can get both". That would be wrong. I would never use my husbands loving and giving nature for my own good. Not me!

I have not recently started to follow Fly Lady to help keep my house clean. I do not have such a hard time keeping my house organized that I began to feel panicked and anxious about it this past week. That would kind of make me a nut case right?

I also have not started a 2nd blog for my crochet "business". I did not start this with much anticipation and doubt know that at this point I do not have anything to sell. Only pictures of items that I have made for others. I am not still wondering if it will be worth the effort. You can not find a link to this blog in my side bar.

1 comment:

Chrissy Kissling said...

I saw flylady on your facebook and checked her out. Its been helpful! Look forward to seeing you lovely people tomorrow!