Saturday, June 6, 2009

recent happenings

Collin is doing really well in his big boy bed. He still gets out of bed and yells from the gate, but he hasn't cried for more than 5 minutes. Generally I found him sprawled out across the bed, but the other morning I found him lying with is head on his pillow, and under his comforter. So cute. I wanted to snap a photo, but resisted for fear of waking him up.
Collin has also used the potty 3 times now! The last 2 night he has gone before his bath. We're still not full on potty training, but we sit him on before his bath each night, and any other time during the day that he wants to sit. I'm not sure he's ready to go full force, but at least he is getting used to it for now.
On Thursday we went garage saling and found some great buys. I got Ronan 7 outfits and Collin 4 pairs of shorts and 2 shirts and all together it was only $8! Yay for summer clothes I'm not worried about getting dirty!
Here are some pics of the boys each modeling a find...
Okay, so you can't see their outfits very well, but they look super cute in these pictures no?
Below is a pic of another great find....
No, not the baby. Him I made (with a little help). But the super cute chair he is sitting in only cost me $5! Now I have 2 little rocking chairs for my daycare. Yay!
In other news, my super somber baby fell asleep while I was cooking dinner the other night. Sweet sweet baby boy!
Today we went to the zoo and let Collin go to the petting zoo area for the first time... He was scared of the goats.
But him and daddy got to ride a cow-like wooden creature.
And were shocked to find out that what we thought was a horse was actually a mule.

1 comment:

Brouillettes said...

How cute! Super jealous...I don't think Gianna ever would or WILL fall asleep like that...she's always been a mover and shaker that wants to be up as long as humanly possible! and garage sales...I am such a fan!