Friday, May 1, 2009

wiggle worm

Ronan has become quite the wiggle worm in his be, so it's time to take his bumper out of the bed. I realized however that I never poste pictures of his room since it's been finished. It's a little messy at the moment, but cute regardless.
Dan installed the mirrored closet doors to help make the room look bigger. Plus the old ones needed painted and it was just easier this way.
His book shelf is a mess. I haven't taken the time to put all of the cards and such away, plus we had to put the humidifier there to help him breathe at night. Don't you love how the lamp blends into the stripes on the wall that I hand painted?
The picture above the changing table is a prayer. It was given to us by one of Dan's uncles. It hung in Collin's room, now in Ronan's, and will move on to each of our children until it's time for us to pass it down.
His bedding is little fish all the way around. I love it, an so does Ronan. He'll lay in his crib and talk to the fish on the bumper, which is why I'm sad to take it out. But it will ease my mind as I'm one of those paranoid parents who wakes up with a fear that my child has smothered himself.
This is Ronan talking to the fish. He layed there for a good 20 minutes while I showered and cleaned some spots in the carpet.Yeah, he's pretty stinkin' adorable.
Thankful
  1. my children
  2. my amazing husban who is planning a special weekend for me because I have to go back to work on Monday.
  3. Resolve carpet cleaner - we had spots in our carpet when we moved in that I could not get rid of. I used a carpet shampooer and they were still there. Who knew Resolve was so amazing!
  4. My husband's inginuity as he can canal a leak in our basement wall to the sump pump with tin foil
  5. Netflix watch instantly through the XBox. I can download movies and workout videos straight to my television! Yay!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Oh. My. Goodness. How cute is he?! I am still completely in awe that he's such a content little guy AND that you hand painted all of those stripes. You are a better woman than I! It looks fantastic!