Saturday, May 9, 2009

indecisive

If you haven't noticed already, I am completely indecisive on how I want my blog to look. Cute?sophisticated? pretty? classic? Not to mention I get bored really easily so I tend to change it frequently. This, however, isn't just linked to my blog. It's my life in general. I like to rearrange furniture to add new spice. It drives my husband crazy! Just when he's used to having it one way, I'm ready to change it. Same goes for my hair. I get bored often. I've been growing it out, and I'm now thinking I'll chop it all off again. I was going to wait and donate it, but I don't think I can wait that long.
I have dubbed myself the queen of indecisiveness.

2 comments:

Lena said...

you are like me, or i am like you... i also get bored fast. but your blog looks nice. i am still learning the blog world, and dont really know how people make it so pretty..

Hannah said...

I love everything about you, my sweet! Embrace it, beautiful Queen!