Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Time to confess the things I did not do this past week!

At no point during this past week was I attacked by frozen breast milk. Nope. A 5oz container did not fall out of the freezer and land right on my big toe making it difficult for me to walk for the next 10 minutes. My freezer is not so full of milk that I fear this happening in the future, and I am not totally proud of the supply I have.

I did not snap this photo to show off some of what I've accumulated.
I also did not add up the amount of milk in my freezer to discover that I have nearly 100 oz. Nope. That would be silly. I mean, I only have 2 weeks of work left. What does it matter how much is in my freezer?

We have always had a strict schedule with Collin when it comes to his bed time. At 8:00pm every night, give or take 5 minutes, you can bet one of us, usually Dan, is laying Collin down in his bed. My parents have always given us a lot of grief about this. This Saturday we went to a BBQ at Dan's brother's house and did not let Collin stay up nearly 2 hours past his bed time. Definitely not. If so we would never hear the end of it.

I have not been doing a lot of thinking about ways to make extra money, and I am not contemplating selling Avon on the side next year. I also am not planning on starting my own crochet business, so don't be looking for a new blog that showcases my work. I don't have a name for my business yet, and I am not thinking about using Fuzzy Hugs, as it was a vision I had with a former friend of mine in college. Any thoughts?

Last Wednesday I did not find out that my best friend is pregnant and I am not totally thrilled for her. I do not absolutely love this girl!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Taking pictures of breast milk, hmmm, sounds exactly like what a mother would do. Fuzzy Hugs? Not bad, not bad...

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You have a great blog...I enjoyed my visit. Stop by and visit me when you have some time and read about our latest Disney adventures....Grandparent trips are the BEST...and every comment enters you for the May giveaway.

chloe's clan said...

I can't believe you are into crochet! I love it but can only do a basic whatever - link, stitch, crochet thingy. LOL If you post stuff like your work, tell about the way you made it. Maybe I'll learn something new! I make a blanket for each of my babies to bring them home in. Thanks for your comment and perhaps you'll win! I plan on posting a bunch of other contests so check back if you like. :)
-Chloe

Audrey said...

You could totally start knitting and crocheting diaper covers. If you google Hyena Cart- you can find tons of wool covers and longies that people have for sale. FYI, Hyena Cart is very similar to Etsy.