Wednesday, January 18, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge {day 2-7}

Day 2: What you wore today
It was a lazy Friday (the 13th) so I wore sweats and my long sleeved WSU shirt. I always wear socks because my feet are always cold, and my necklace is an every day accessory. It was given to me by Bishop Gerber after I had a brain tumor removed when I was 4 and has been blessed by Pope John Paul II.

Day 3: Clouds

This challenge was difficult for me. From our house there isn't a lot of open sky, lots of trees in the way, and I don't have fancy camera lenses. I'll have to work on my cloud pictures in the future.

Day 4: Something Green

 a laundry basket


a wash rag
I had a hard time finding something green.


Day 5: From a high angle

little man all dressed for church

Day 6: From a low angle

 Like the drool all over his face? That is what a child who just enjoyed a cinnamon roll looks like.
This one doesn't show the angle as much, but I adore this picture. He had to have 2 puppies to snuggle with.

Day 7: Fruit



Tomorrow's challenge is to photograph a bad habit. I'm not sure wha I'll be taking a picture of yet.


No comments: