Friday, January 27, 2012

Vacation home

Thanks to Wm Rowe

My husband and I recently bought a vacation home on the lake a couple hours from where we live. We wanted to make sure it had all the conveniences of our everyday home so when we went there for the weekend or even for a month or two in the summer we would still feel at home. We set up our internet through http://www.wildbluedeals.com/ so that my husband could still work from the lake house. That way we could stay longer each time and not have to worry about rushing home so he could get to work. Most of the time when we are there, I spend a lot of time reading out on the dock in the sun. I love to be outdoors, and the second story of the dock is the perfect place since we furnished it with nice lounge chairs to hang out on. There is a covered area that we put in a stereo system so we can have music when we entertain. And there is even an area that has a great grill. It is almost like an outdoor kitchen. I would absolutely love to retire here one day.

No comments: