Friday, December 5, 2008

TGIF

Ah the weekend. Is there anything sweeter? Well, yeah. I could name a lot of things, but being able to have time to enjoy them (a.k.a. the weekend) only makes them that much sweeter. Collin is finally back to his happy self. I'm so relieved to have my goofy, hyper little boy back. Being home with him when he is sick can be exhausting, but having to be at school with 24 preschoolers is WAY more exhausting. Here are 5 reasons I am thankful for weekends:

1. I get to spend more time with my sweet little boy and wonderful husband (even though wrestling tournaments start next weekend meaning our time together is drastically shortened.
2. I only have 1 kid to chase around (soon to be 2) and not 24.
3. I can take time to plan and prepare dinner, and actually enjoy doing it.
4. Date night with my hubby - this weekend will probably be the last until wrestling is over.
5. I can stay up past 9:00 and not regret it the next day.

Okay, time for a baby update. We had a doctors appt yesterday and everything is good. We got to drink some sweet "flat sprite" to have a glucose test done, and I got to hear Ronan's sweet heartbeat again. Much like Collin, he doesn't like having the doplar on him. However, instead of moving away from it, he chose to attempt to push it away. What can I say, my baby's a genius already. We're at 27 1/2 weeks right now which means that we now have to start going to the doctor every 2 weeks. This doesn't really seem necessary to me, so I think I'm gonna try to push it to at least 3 weeks. Though I love being able to get away from school, it's not always easy.

No comments: