Sunday, December 14, 2008

super Sunday

You would think a full 48 hours, minus sleep time, would be sufficient for getting the house clean. Somehow it's not.



Maybe it's my adorable toddler that keeps these things from happening... Sometimes picking up toys just seems pointless, but you gotta love him!

I did accomplish some things however. Such as scrubbing the kitchen with a toothbrush. Not the entire kitchen, I'm not superwoman! I also cleaned out my large yarn collection. I was sad to see how many unfinished projects I had. My yarn wouldn't be taking up so much space if I would finish something once in a while. So in the course of cleaning up this mess Collin decided to take up crocheting as well. I think he has a lot of potential.

So after dinner in the evenings Dan and I take turns with who cleans the kitchen and who gives Collin a bath. I love giving Collin baths but sometimes listening to Dan give Collin a bath is even more fun. I can't explain how heartwarming it is to listen to the two of them in there laughing and playing and singing songs. Tonight I had to sneak in and get some pictures of the fun.

Only 1 more week of school and then we get a full 2 weeks to fully enjoy such moments.

No comments: