Monday, December 1, 2008

baby needs a break

We had another great start to our day this morning. Just after I finished getting dressed Collin decided to decorate me with a little bit of himself all down my front. This only confirmed that a call to the doctor was a priority for the day. Collin spent the day with his grandma, and then I took off early to visit the doctor. We got some medicine that will hopefully help, but for tomorrow daddy is going to stay home with him. The poor kid just can't catch a break though. Just after finishing his dinner of jello and crackers, Collin decided to use his feet to push himself away from the table ending in Collin strapped to a chair laying on the ground. Needless to say he was slightly upset from the whole ordeal. After he calmed down (we checked for bumps and bruised but think his head didn't actually hit) he spent the next hour asleep on my chest. I wish he was cuddly like that all the time, but I would never wish for him to be sick like this again.I think that the hardest part about being a mommy is seeing your baby sick and hurting.

No comments: