Tuesday, February 28, 2012

kid's aprons

For the last couple of weeks I have been working on getting some kid sized aprons done to take into the Healthy Baby Boutique. I finally had enough done that I felt I could put them in the store so here are some pictures. They don't have the snaps on them in these pictures but will have 2 snaps on the neck strap so that you can adjust the length.
 Robots

Rainbow/flowers 

flowers/butterlies 


tractors 




stripes

dinosaurs 

butterflies

soccer (sold)

These should be available later this week at HBB east. They are $26.00. If you would like to custom order one please feel free to contact me! I had an order for one in a little bigger size this week to, so don't be araid to ask! Also, be sure to check out my facebook page I post pictures of new products on there more frequently than on my blog.

2 comments:

BlueRose said...

Those are super cute Sam!

BTW the link to your FB page doesn't work so you might want to fix that.

Unknown said...

I think I fixed it. Thanks!