Monday, February 27, 2012

The Couch Potato

The article written by Landon Gilbert

My husband is a sweet guy, but sometimes I feel like all he does is watch Direct TVWhen we were dating he took me to all sorts of fun places. We were always out and about, and he even took me skydiving one year for my birthday. I know things change when you get older, but I would love it if he would take me out to dinner and a movie, or dancing. It doesn’t have to be every night, but once in a while it would be nice. He would rather stay home and watch movies than be out on the town. He is very generous and always says I should go out with my friends, but I want to share these experiences with him. I haven’t tried having a serious talk with him about this yet, but I think I may have to. Hopefully he’ll make an effort when he knows how important it is to me.

No comments: