Monday, June 13, 2011

my sister's wedding

My older sister, Sabrina, got married over the weekend in a simple, beautiful ceremony in my parent's backyard. I don't have any pictures of the ceremony (I didn't get my camera out) but I do have pictures of her cake. It's nothing super impressive, but I made it. It's the first time I've ever done a cake of this importance so I was a little stressed out.
 Just tilt your head to the right a little so that it looks straight :)
 I got to try my hand at gumpast flowers for the first time.... I need to practice.

Overall I think it turned out nice. Hopefully she was pleased with it. She says she was, but what was she going to say to my face after I had been working on it for 8 hours?

Congratulations, Sabrina and Brian! We love you!

1 comment:

BlueRose said...

It was wonderful Sam and I loved it. Who cares if it was a bit leaning, it was pretty and tasted so good!