Thursday, April 14, 2011

my new favorite cookbook!

Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook

I got this cookbook from a friend, and have fallen in love with it! I always enjoy getting new cookbooks and trying new recipes, but generally I only end up making a couple of recipes out of the book. I have had this cookbook for just a couple of weeks and have already made several things. And the added bonus? The entire family has enjoyed the things I've made!

 Last week I made the "No-Fry Doughnuts"
Yum! They took a little bit of time because you use yiest and have to let it rise, but it was well worth it.

Can you see the yummy glaze dripping off? Delicious!

We've also made the "Spicey Honey Pretzels", "Herbed Tortillas" "Herbed Tuna Sandwiches" (a nice change for a Friday night during lent), and "Ham and Apricot Crepes" which I changed up a bit because we're not a fan of apricots.
Tomorrow night we are going to attempt "Salmon-Stuffed Potatoes". I can't wait!

No comments: