Sunday, October 18, 2009

a baby shower

Yesterday I hosted a baby shower for my best friend, Krystal. I had so much fun getting everything ready for the special day. I hope that she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Here is a picture of the invitations that I made.
This is a picture of the invitations with the extras.
Here are the delightful homemade mints.
A close up of the delicious food. (chicken salad, sausage puffs, mini quiche, apples with caramel dip, mini cupcakes, and of course mixed nuts.)
Here is a full view of the table.
And a close up with a better view of the diaper cake I made.
I am so incredibly excited for Krystal. This will be her and her husband Patrick's first baby. She is due New Years Eve with a little girl (if you couldn't tell by the shower decor). After little Evie arrives and Krystal goes back to work I will be the lucky lady who gets to watch her during the day. I can't wait!
Congratulations, Krystal! You look absolutely beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute Sam! Great job with the food/decor! :) AK

Stephaniewhite said...

I love seeing girl baby showers....I'm going to joint host one for a friend due Valentine's Day. I'm so happy for Krystal...when I've met her she seemed very nice :D How lucky of her to have you as a daycare provider!