Friday, March 13, 2009

spring break

Spring Break is officially here! Yay! Okay, so I've been home for 3 weeks already, but now I have my hubby home as well, except for when he goes to wrestling practice and tournaments. Lucky for me he has today off as well so he can help me finish cleaning the house before Ronan's baptism on Sunday. I've gotten the upstairs cleaned, but the basement is a MESS! I haven't even attempted it yet because I know that the second I pick up toys, Collin will have them out again. It will probably be a last minute, just before we walk out the door for church, job. Today he took nearly a 2 and a half our nap in there. Hopefully this means tonight will be a good night of sleep in the cradle so that mommy can spread out.
Tomorrow evening we are supposed to do family pictures with my parents and sisters. Luckily my mom will be able to come over and help me get ready. Without a little help, there is no chance of me looking decent for these pictures. I plan on holding at least one child during all pictures to hide my body. It is nothing to be proud of at this point, but I WILL get my body back.
Anyhow, here are a couple pictures of my adorable children.



I still can't decide who he looks like


This is what happens when we eat spaghetti

No comments: