Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dave

This morning after dropping Collin off at preschool the younger 2 and I headed to the park with my older sister to do some walking and feed the ducks. Little did we know that our entertainment for the morning would come in the form of a furry little brown creature.
Ronan and I were down by the water giving bread to the ducks and I turned around to find this:
Part of me thought I should tell him to stay away from the squirrel, but the other part of me was curious as to how this was going to play out. I know, bad mommy, but you're curious too, aren't you?
This is how it played out:

 Dylan chased the squirrel for a while.
 And then they spent 10-15 minutes feeding the squirrel bread.


Ronan decided that his name should be Dave.
Isn't Dave cute?

*I was going to share a video with you, but my computer is having issues. For some reason it keeps shutting itself down. Repeatedly. It's very annoying.*

1 comment:

BlueRose said...

This was super cute to watch :D