Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Ronan!

I can't even believe that an entire year has gone by so quickly. My sweet baby Ronan is big 1 year old today. It is amazing how much your life changes when you have children, and how the love in your heart can expand. Ronan has been such a blessing and a joy in our lives. He is so loving and fun and I can't imagine not having him. He starts my day off right when I get him out of bed and he lays his head on my shoulder and pats my back. Such a snuggler.

We started our day off right this morning with chocolate chip pancakes and chocolate milk for breakfast.
Then Collin gave Ronan his gift. 2 Busy Town books.
After daddy got home we took a trip to the store and let Ronan pick out an Elmo doll to snuggle with. Collin always has Manny and doesn't like to share. Now Ronan has his own snuggle toy. When we got home, Ronan opened his gifts while the pizza cooked.
This is the cake that I made for him. The kid LOVES Elmo! We have a tradition of not letting our children have sweets until their first birthday. This cake was entirely for Ronan, aside from the small slice he shared with Collin.
I think it's safe to say he enjoyed his cake!
And this is what it looked like just before he finished.
Time to get clean!
What a fun day!
Happy Birthday sweet boy! We love you!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Awwww! Love the pics! You have some amaingly precious kids. Glad your little Ronan had a great first birthday! :)