Friday, December 11, 2009

15 weeks

Today we are at 15 weeks. Well according to our family physicians original calculations. According to my OB we were at 15 on Wednesday. According to me, probably not until Monday. But whose counting?
I have a little bump already. Of course this is my 3rd baby. And as I've been told "that bed has already been slept in". However, I refuse to wear any kind of maternity pants, except for my super comfy still too big for me sweats, at least until after Christmas. I plan on not letting my butt and thighs get so big this time around. After Christmas I may just invest in some of those new Reebok easy tone shoes. Maybe they work, maybe they don't. I think it's worth a shot!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

You are absolutely perfect. :)

I love the Christmas cookies, too, and the new pics of your precious boys!

Stephaniewhite said...

your belly is so cute! I'm somewhat jealous, but then I remember that I throw up for a really really long time. Were/are you sick at all? You look great :D

Unknown said...

Thanks! I wasn't really sick at all. With any of my pregnancies actually. I just get lots of drainage at night which makes me gag in the shower. Lovely, I know.

Michelle said...

Hadn't ever heard of the Easytone shoes. But with the Young family genes I'm carrying around maybe I should look!