Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Time for another Not Me, Monday! In this post, I'll be confessing all of the things I did not do this week. Along with some of the things that my family did not do as well. If you'd like to play along, just check out MckMama's for the official rules. (I don't know why I can't get the logo to copy, but you can find it in my sidebar.)

To start off with, I did not spend time at the zoo with my 2sc, my parents and my Uncle Terry. While not at the zoo, Terry did not wait somewhat impatiently to see the snakes. And after not seeing the snakes did not proclaim that the only thing he wanted to see were the elephants. And after not seeing the elephants did not mention that all he wanted to see were the lions. And after not seeing the lions on our way out, he did not announce that all he wanted to see was the bears. He was not a little dissappointed that the bears weren't one of our stops.

My children and I were not totally exhausted after 2 hours at the zoo.


Last week I did not meet with the surgeon about my hernia. I do not have surger scheduled for next Monday. I am not totally dreading it because of the fact that I can't eat or drink ANYTHING after 5am and my surgery is not until 4:00pm. I was also not ticked when they called me today to schedule for me to come in this Wednesday to have pre-op labs done. Don't you think maybe they should have mentioned this at the initial visit when we scheduled the surgery? Not to mention I have to be at the hospital 2 and a half hours prior to my surgery. I do not have better things to do with my time.

Last week I did not follow my toddler around with a camera to capture him and his best friend on camera so that I could blog about him. That seems rather silly doesn't it?

My husband has not decided that he will not be running in the previously announced half marathon. His knees are not so bad that chasing our toddler across the yard caused him to complain for 2 days. Her is not extremely bummed about this.

And lastly, I did not make 3 super cute scarfs this week to sell in my etsy store (which is not yet, but will soon be up and running). I did not decide that this would be a much easier way to sell things. My wise cousin, Hannah, had nothing to do with this decision. At this point I do not plan to continue posting photos of my work on my crochet blog as well.

2 comments:

CulyQFun said...

Stopping by - from MckMama's blog.

Cute scarves! Let me know when you get your store up and running.

Hannah said...

Ahhhhh! YES! Sammy's going to be on Etsy! Whoohooo!

Love the pics of Uncle Terry - I can imagine he had a good time...and probably ran the show! :)

Love you. Miss you. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you besides pray that all goes well for your surgery! Who is your surgeon?