Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ronan Michael

He's finally here! Ronan Michael was born Monday, February 23rd at 10:30am. (I'll post pictures later. Right now I'm too tired to go upstairs and get the camera to download them) He weighed 7 lbs 8.8 oz and is 18 1/2 inches long. He's absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way. He looks like his big brother in some ways, but has his own unique qualities as well. He has more hair than Collin did, and it is much darker. Maybe he'll look more like me?



I started having contractions Sunday night at 7:00 and around 2:30am we headed to the hospital. I was dialated to a 5 so they decided to keep me. Unfortunately, nothing else happened. at 7am I was still at a 5 and my contractions had slowed. So at 7:15 they broke my water and things took off from there. At 10:30 he entered the world and instantly changed our lives forever, and for the better.



...I'll writ more later. All the grandparents just arrived with dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures and enjoy your babymoon.

Hannah said...

Welcome sweet baby boy!!! Congrats again, Sam!