Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ham

I got a new camera over the weekend (insert giddy excitment here) and have been having fun taking pictures, mostly of my boys. In return, they have enjoyed cheesing for the camera and being little hams.
 Collin even set this photo shoot up for him and his brothers. I had the back drop set up to take some photos for my shop and he decided that him and his brothers needed to pose with all of their blankets and best friends.

 Cheese!

 Gotta love the lunch on his face!
 How in the world has my baby gotten so big?

Aren't they just adorable? I hope to have some time to really play with my photo editing and hopefully take some good photos. I have a friend coming over with her little girls to model for my shop this week. It will be a good learning experience. Any tips from the photographers out there?


No comments: