Monday, July 11, 2011

up to my eyeballs in cupcakes

My baby sister got married this past week. I don't have any pictures (hopefully I'll get some soon) but she looked beautiful.
What I do have pictures of are the 110 cupcakes that I made for the big event. Have I ever mentioned my love of baking? I really do love it. And I'm not just talking about how much I love to eat my creations. Cause I do. I have a major sweet tooth.

 My sister doesn't actually like cake, but she loves pumpkin pie. The top tier of her cake is actually a pumpkin pie baked inside a white almond cake. She says it was amazing.



Getting all the cupcakes done was kind of stressful, mostly because I knew how important they were, but I really did have fun making them. Once she gets her pictures back I'll post some of the day. All my boys got to wear pink!

1 comment:

The Pools said...

And I ate enough of them to confirm that they were delicious