Wednesday, January 6, 2010

baby names

Well so far, Finn seems to be winning out in the baby name race. Not only on my blog, but everywhere. Dan has polled his facebook crowd and everyone at school, and Finn is winning by a landslide. My family pretty much hates all the names, and Dan's family is happy with whatever. At any rate, it's our decision in the end. I just like to know what everyone else thinks (so if you haven't voted, please do!). We still haven't decided for sure. Dan and I kind of flip flop on which name we like best. It may be that we don't choose a name until he's born and we see his adorable little face. I would post sonogram pictures, but that would require me to scan them, and blah blah blah. I'm lazy. Speaking of sonograms... the tech decided that my due date is June 10th, which is what I was thinking all along. After all, I know when I got pregnant. They weren't there!
Only 22 more weeks! Ugh that seems like a long time!

2 comments:

Stephaniewhite said...

So we will be heading into town on the 15th I believe, so either we can make a trip to see you or come through on our way to Hutchinson, either way I can't wait to see ya! So much changes in a year and a half, huh? Enjoying your blog :D

Hannah said...

I think all of the names are precious! As you know, we didn't have a name for Krosby until she was a day old - and even then, we couldn't decide so Kamy got to pick. I think those first children are good decision makers! :)

Don't let the name game get you down, darling! I am sure he will be so perfect and have the perfect name.