Wednesday, August 12, 2009

lately...

Collin watered the flowers around the tree in our front yard
Collin had a date with a pretty girl.

Ronan discovered that frozen (home-made) squash feels great on new teeth. (Ronan cut his first tooth, just barely, yesterday)
Ronan decided that with eating cereal and squash now he needs to start working out. Push ups are a lot of fun.
Collin has been loving on his brother, and Ronan loves every minute of it.
He even reads stories to his baby brother.
Collin has also become quite the artist.
Dan has gone back to school, as well as the rest of the teachers. Me? I'm not at school. I'm at home with my beautiful boys. Ah. Life is good.

4 comments:

Brouillettes said...

Ahh...I love new pictures!!!

Unknown said...

I bet you are just loving being at home! I'm so lucky to be able to do that too!

Stephaniewhite said...

sometimes I forget how close in age Ronan and Dorian are! Dorian has 2 teeth and pushups up with his arms, but doesn't do the yoga move (butt in the air, head down) Ronan showed off!

Rylie's Mommy said...

Thank you! I loved nurisng Rylie and wish that I could have done it for an entire year...but it was "just time." And I'm SURE you are right...I will need my pump next time, too. :) That's good to know...given the amount of money we spent on it. :) Have a great day!