Saturday, April 18, 2009

20 months

My sweet first born baby boy is 20 months old today. Where did the time go? He never fails to amaze me or bring a smile to my face with the things he does on a daily basis. Not only is he a super cutie, but he's smart (at least we think so), funny, happy, sweet, helpful, lovable, ornery, loud, destructive and perfect in every way. It amazes me how he is almost always in a good mood, and can bring me out of a funk with a kiss. He has the sweetest giggle and loves to make others laugh too. He loves to sing and make "music" and will maybe someday be a musician. I like to think he got his talent from me.
Though maybe not everyone understands what he can say, here is a list of some of the words in his ever growing vocabulary:

mommy

dada

baby

grammy

gramma

papa

Rob

Tim

Manny (Handy Manny)
please

thank you

help

no no

more

puppy

applesauce

cheese

yes

yup

hi

night night

bye

blanky

bear

milk

water

beep beep

He also knows the sounds for: puppy, kitty, monkey, sheep, cow, lion and bear

It's hard to believe that in such a short time he changed from a helpless little baby into an independent toddler, who of course still needs his favorite mommy.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

He's so sweet. I had a great time hanging out with you guys! I love Collin's sweet little "Thank you!" :)